Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > DS808 software upgrade problem since a m...
DS808 software upgrade problem since a month !

1634 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-10 14:32:02

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2019-09-10 13:12:11
    One day instead of a standard brands updates I see OS update with description: 1. Fixed the abnormal play for video which on the official website.

This update has just blocked me and I can not do any other updates becuase of this OS update! It began to download than at the and if its 100% downloaded is exiting diagnostic program and thats all. Than I can again start the maxidas program and the upgrade is still for download and block the other downloads... what the heel is going on with this device. 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-10 15:12:44 (Reply to:)

Did you try to close out  all the open apps afterwards, then power unit off ,wait 10 seconds, then  power the unit back on ,so the Android system can do what it needs to do?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2019-09-11 05:54:06
    Hello, thank you for an answer. Ive closed all running apps connected with Maxidas, cleared the maxidas data in settings / apps/ installed apps. Of course every time switched the device off wait half a minute and than turned on, still the same. Downloading till 100%, than exiting maxidas and than nothings happen. After running maxidas again still OS update is to download and is blocking the other updates.

I wrote about this problem also to AUTEL tech support but still waiting for an answer.

Maybe still someone of you can help me? I can not believe that it is only me with this problem.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    outdoorsman93

2019-12-10 14:32:02 (Reply to:)

I have a MaxiDAS DS708. Had a similar problem where updates would download but never install.  Finally had to download and install an update client from the Autel Tech Support website on the work laptop.  Then pulled the SD card from the DS708 and plugged it into the laptop and updated all the programs following the update client prompts.  Seems to be working fine since the update.  Hope this helps!

(1) Autel Update Download Link - https://www.auteltech.com/download 

Total1 Pages